Jun 21 2010
Participants: Barseghian, Crawl, Jones, Riddle, Staggs, Wang
- continuing work on multiple workflow run managers within one kepler instance, and making functions work when a WRM is connected to remote store.
- discussion of credentials: currently server side kepler uses a single user, we should fix this so individual users can schedule and server side will execute scheduled workflow as this user. Scheduler and server-side kepler should be able to use the same account creds. TODO: plan this out and file bugs
- interfaces to query span host, get metadata, and create an eng view workflow.
- wrote simulator to simulate data coming from SPAN, uses random number generator currently.
- wrote program to take data from SPAN and put it into DataTurbine, and prog to mirror from cmd line
- TODO come up w/ timeframe projection w/ derik for how long things will take
- jones: it would be good to put interface layers between Kepler and SPAN, for data and control - a new box in the GPP box that represents interface.
- dan can you make a list of methods Kepler will need for this interface?
- TODO turn on time estimates in bugzilla
- cont. work on component library gui customization; a sensor view model type. should be able to check in today or tommorow.
- trying to release master-slave w/ 2.0. Some scripts need to be changed to account for having 2.0 in the module name
- cont work on data from DT => metacat. Need to figure out what metadata will have in or alongside DT with which to build EML that will be inserted into metacat. Will talk w/ Dan.
- working on release and reporting 2.0