Nov 22 2010
Participants: Altintas, Anand, Barseghian, Crawl, Cornillon, Jones, Riddle
- working w/ jianwu on parallelizing workflow using master-slave
- hope to finish plotting work this week. Anything that plots 2 tuples of numerical data may be plotted now.
- will need a new task soon.
- discussion of DataTurbine to Metacat work
- bertram: re: the email I sent (Transfer sensor data from DataTurbine DT to MetaCat MC), does the workflow determine and and only submit non-overlapping data?
- ilkay: we will check
- manish: it's true that trying to archive something already in MC won't go using the workflow
- ilkay: Manish's last day is Dec 8, planning to complete the DT=>MC work by Dec 10.
- working on peter's workflow in master-slave. Also working on a few bugs in master-slave
- have been working on securing SPAN server - authenticating the connection and encryption using ssh. Almost done.
- plan to work on packaing components (e.g. as an rpm) that run on the SPAN server
- derik: is there a blocker for showing sensor actors in the tree? sean: I will update a bug explaining how to do this. dan: great, and then i will make the kars
- working on getting WRM (and Reporting suite) to work with remote run-kar repositories.
- trying to use existing queryable infrastructure as much as possible now
- more efficient query that doesn't use karXml for building 'preview runs' now done. Downloading kars working.
- starting work on importing and properly synching, and gui changes wrt 'preview runs' vs imported husk runs