Jan 30, 2008
Participants: Altintas, Barseghian, Crawl, Gallagher, Graham, Jones, Ludäscher, Potter, Schildhauer
- ODC & Kepler prototype
- Dan Crawl has created a prototype for using the OPeNDAP Data Connector from within Kepler
- Launches from within the OPeNDAP actor
- Dan will post his code and instructions for trying it out to REAP and Kepler wikis
- Matt: would be nice to demo this to a variety of ocean and terrestrial OPeNDAP users to illicit opinion
- Matt: once everyone looks at it, discuss ODC vs Kepler search features
- James: would like to see if ODC could be split up and refactored so the middle part uses a server's metadata wrt presenting data to the user.
- PAR R programs workflow sent by Seabloom and Hosseini
- 1) simulate some data 2) clean it 3) fit to a regression model 4) stub to run a simulation model
- Barseghian to begin making this into a Kepler workflow
- Notes from meeting w/ SDSC RBNB group
- RBNB => postgres driver in progress
- Seabird16 plus => RBNB driver in progress
- Buy your tickets if you plan on attending the UCSD meeting!