Conference Call Notes 20091005
Oct 05, 2009
Participants: Altintas, Barseghian, Crawl, Gallagher, Jones, Ludaescher, Riddle, Schultz, Wang
- Gallagher: OPeNDAP ocean usecase dataset can now be translated into EML using XSLT, and inserted into a metacat. This is a bit particular to this dataset, but we will work to generalize the process in steps, starting with more ocean usecase datasets.
- Jones: regarding search, we need a general search interface. This would be better than putting the search in the actor. To begin with we can just do simple text search for OPeNDAP datasets.
- Riddle: tagging is further along. TODOs:
- check in recent changes, email requesting people test
- create usecases for search with Aaron (components pane) and Derik (wrm)
- talk w/ david to see how far along publishing modules is, can tagging use this system for iterative releases?
- Crawl: engineering view architecture diagrams discuss. TODO:
- create API docs based on these diagrams
- Ilkay suggests sequence diagrams to show we'll use these interfaces to solve our usecases