Ecoinformatics site parent site of Partnership for Biodiversity Informatics site parent site of REAP - Home




Conference Call Notes 20070516

May 16, 2007
Participants: Jones, Graham, Gallagher, Barseghian, Higgins, Altintas, Schildhauer, Seabloom

Development update

  • Altintas
    • RBNB API still in progress
      • NEON uses a QA/QC tool, wants to integrate in Kepler
      • Derik to go to SDSC next week

  • Barseghian
    • Graham approved, Seabloom needs to approve, issue of light sensor choice
    • Discussed whether LoggerNet is needed for the Campbell
      • fine for testing, but try to get the costs done per node by using serial directly
    • TODO: work out whether all of the probes will fit on one data logger
      • consider whether adding a multiplexor for additional channels is possible

Workshop update

  • Invitations are out, awaiting response
    • TODO: Mark to arrange logistics, e.g., hotel, participant count, etc.
    • TODO: Mark to lead development of agenda

Next conference call: May 23, 2007 10:00 am pacific time

Go to top   Edit this page   More info...   Attach file...
This page last changed on 16-May-2007 10:44:30 PDT by uid=jones,o=NCEAS.