Conference Call Notes 20072922
Aug 29, 2007
Participants: Altintas, Barseghian, Gallagher, Higgins, Jones, Potter, Rueda
- Sensor and network metadata discussion:
- which standard? how to incorporate into REAP?
- Rueda will look into these (eg SWE, sensorML) further.
- Incorporating Rueda's work on status icons into Kepler
- would be nice to:
- generalize this for all actors
- allow priority levels assignment when user is displaying provenance
- Hydrology workshop Baltimore Oct 22-23 has invited Matt/REAP but he cannot attend. Someone else?
- automated record disassembler
- try to support all OPeNDAP data but make the usual cases (2-3 dimensional data) very easy
- Once actor is pointed at a server, user should be able to understand what it provides
- support SDF and PN for certain, preferably all domains.
- Should attempt to create generalized standard interface for datasources (RBNB, OPeNDAP, SQL...)